Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Hieu-Hoa Nguyen currently attends college, who, along with photography, has great interests in fashion, politics, films, music, and pop culture. He still also uses the pseudonym of Jim Sewall. Influences include Annie Leibovtiz, Mario Testino, Isabella Blow, Marc Jacobs, Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana, Stanley Kubrick, Heidi Slimane, Lady GaGa, the great and sadly departed Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford and many more.

Disclaimer

THIS ENTIRE SITE Ⓒ 2009-2019 DRESSED OUT. ALL OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS HEREIN, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHER. NO PART OF THIS SITE, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER(S)

Nick Wooster











Due to my fascination with the feminine form and the underlying beauty in it's dramatic figure, it's difficult for me to find a man who captivates me with their style of dress. However, I recently came across Nick Wooster, who dresses so impeccably that I find much of my inspiration for outfits from him. Not only that, he carries his age very well, and being somewhat of a picky person, I personally find myself somewhat smitten by such a masculine yet, relaxed, and so very well-dressed man, who loks amazing in suits and in casual style. The definition of a "silver-fox".

(photos via Internet)

Leave a Reply